How to Start Blogging – Important Points – Do you want to start a blog? Without any error, don’t worry this article will help you to start a blog from beginner’s level.
Before we start we need to organize about our blog niche, domain name, theme and more. So, read the full article for getting the greatest ideas, and you can also make money from your blog. follow the 5 steps How to Start Blogging.
1. Pick a niche for your blog
You must choose a blogging niche before you begin building a blog and attempting to make a living as a blogger.
In simple terms, a blog niche is a specific topic area about which you will write frequently, if not exclusively.
Make a list of all the topics that excite you and make you want to talk about them to help you choose the right niche for your new blog. There are no constraints; this list can be used for any professional or personal best interest.
Something you are passionate about
Is it cooking, travel, golf, running, chess, fashion, beauty, and more that you enjoy reading about, talking about, and doing in your spare time?
Something you know about
What are your areas of expertise? What do your friends and family’s member say you’re especially talented in? What is it that everyone always wishes to understand your opinions on? Are you a genuine at having to put together a stylish outfit? Having difficulty getting your children to eat their vegetables and go to bed at night? Do you even have a low funds for preparing food? Is it possible to be organized? Maybe you have a unique skill or qualification? Are you an expertise in the area of financial services? Are you a nutritionist? Is he a qualified lawyer?
Something that a lot of other people are curious about
The most successful blogs are those that address issues. The more serious the problem, the more likely your blog will be successful, and the easier it will be to make money from it. How to be healthy/lose weight/go vegan or gluten free, how to save money/live on a tight budget, how to get rich, how to look good, how to be organized and productive at work/at home, how to get kids to sleep/eat/behave are all big problems that need to be solved. You’ve got a winner if you can teach people to do one of those things or something similar.
It will be much easier to create content and grow your blog if you have a clear idea of WHAT you want to blog about BEFORE you start blogging… You’ll start making money sooner as well.
If you choose a different niche, you must continue to research it in order to be successful.
2. Choose domain name and blogging platform
Whatever niche you choose, your domain name will be the name by which you will be known online. It’s your blog’s one-of-a-kind Internet address.
Here are some things to think about when naming your blog:
- This should be simple and unforgettable, as well as easy to just say and write.
- Combinations of your first and last names are also acceptable. The most common rule is to get a “.com” domain, but other extensions can also be used.
For instance, “.net” or “.blog.” Finally, it’s all about being remembered, so if using a different extension helps you stand out, go ahead and break the rules!
There are two platforms on which you can build your blog.
As a result, you can create your blog on one of the platforms. However, if you are a beginner, start with Blogger, which is completely free. After that, you can switch to WordPress.
3. Consider how you’ll organize your blog
The theme you chose will determine the feel and look of your blog site. Before they have even look at the article, your first-time viewers will realize the overall look. Choose a theme that not only looks great, but also meets your specific requirements.
Here’s a quick guide to finding the right theme for you.
- Read the description – Most themes come with a brief feature and functionality description. It can assist you in determining whether the theme is appropriate for your requirements by reading it.
- Demo the theme – Demo the theme to get a sense of the overall look, layout, and level of customization.
- Look at the ratings – You can see the star ratings in the preview and under the theme details to get a good idea of how good the theme is.
Don’t worry if you can’t find a theme that you absolutely adore. Choose one that appeals to you, and you can always change it later.
Don’t be surprised if your theme still doesn’t look right after you’ve installed it. It’s just a blog’s skeleton. You’ll need to fill it with content to make it appealing (text, photos, videos, etc.).
4. Write and publish blog content
So far, you’ve chosen a domain name, a blog platform, and a blog theme, and you’re all set to go. Your structure is now complete.
The time has come for you all to begin blogging. You first must learn how to write a blog article. Any useful information or experience that you share with readers on the internet is referred to as “content.” It must be something worthwhile for people to interact with and return for more.
Make sure you fill in all of the important static pages with content before you start publishing posts (day-to-day writing) on your blog (such as about us, Contact, etc.). Let’s take a look at those kinds of pages.
5. Prepare content for the main pages and publish it
You get to choose which pages to publish depending on the specific requirements. The trying to follow are most frequented pages by bloggers:
- Homepage– This really is dependent on the design you select. When customizing your blog, you can choose to make the homepage a static page, as I mentioned above. You’ll have to prepare content for it in that case.
- About us –The “About us” page is the most traditional page on any blog. This page explains what your blog is about, who you are, and why you run a blog about your niche topic to new visitors.
- Contact –This page allows visitors to communicate with you via your blog. It could be a simple page with your email address and social media links, or it could be a simple contact form that visitors can use to contact you.
- Products, Services, Resources – Static landing pages for any extra information you’d like to include on your blog.
So, with our assistance, create your pages, which is especially important for Google AdSense.
Congratulations! You’ve now learned how to create a blog. Your website is fully operational, and you will have your own domain and hosting space. To become a successful blogger, you must first become familiar with the WordPress or blogger dashboard, make desired changes, begin content creation, and promote your blog.
I hope you really helpful this How to Start Blogging , also see many more SEO tips on Mr.BlogPress website, Browse more and Enjoy…
hi, I am Mohan, founder of the gxfreee website. Gxfreee ☇ Just Learn Something New. Gxfreee.com(gxfreee) is an information and Tech Support blog. In this blog, along with blogging-related information, Adsence approval tips, blogger Premium suport, all other types of information will be available!. Contact me in the contact form